Monday, January 5, 2015

A day in Munich: Nap Cabs

When I arrived back at the airport I was exhausted and starting to feel sick and a little dizzy, I don't do well without much sleep and hadn't slept much on the over night flight to Munich. I decided to find my gate and maybe put my head down for a bit as I had extra time.
On the way to the gate I came across a NapCab area. I'd never seen or heard of these but they're absolutely wonderful!! They're all natural looking and even have real plants in the middle!

They had 4 locked rooms that you could pay for but they also had two areas of chairs and cubes for anyone who needed to rest. I found a spot, set my alarm and took a great nap before my last flight.


ps
Sorry for so many posts in one day. I'm pretty jet-lagged so i've been writing and uploading pictures instead of laying in bed frustrated. 

No comments: