So I was looking through the recent posts and realized they're kinda boring in the picture department. But that's about to change. Our last day in Ukraine was spent in the capital city of Kiev. We walked around all morning and saw so many beautiful sights. I didn't know we'd be outside so much so when dressing that morning I was only planning on being on planes and in airports. I wore my comfy cloths, yoga pants and a tshirt, instead of what I'd worn the other days: Tights, long underwear, jeans or Khakis, a tank top, shirt, sweater, and wool socks. It was about 30 degrees and snowing on our way to the airport. I was pretty cold but I kept thinking "I can be warm in the summer when it's 100 degrees for two weeks straight, but I cant see all this any other time!"

The city was beautiful with lots of old building and two beautiful orthodox catholic churches! One of these was particially open to the public and we went in to look around.


Cameras weren't aloud but but the pictures we got outside shows a bit of how beautiful it was. It was all decorated in bright blue and gold and had painting on biblical figures
everywhere!

This is just a taste of what the inside looked like!
No comments:
Post a Comment