Monday, December 14, 2009
Keep going. . .
Though its only Tuesday, I can already tell that this week is, and will become ever more, crazy. There are lots of christmas things along with recitals and preformances on to of school and packing on top of that. Last night I got out one of my bags and started filling. Its dificult to pack now because there are so many things I wish could be last minute. I keep trying to put it off until saturday but in reality I know that I wont wanna be packing all day saturday. The Lord has been so good to me and I'm even able to fly 1 leg of my flights with some friends. Even if it weren't for the plane ride it'll be such a blessing traveling to the airport at 3 am with friends. God is good.
Yesterday I went to the mall with a friend and friends 4 year old daughter. Little Girl, she was such a trouper. My friend and I are both pretty tall ad walk fairly fast and, though we did slow down a bit, she kept up beautifully. Looking down at her I remembed the trip over here when I came with her and her family. Being the 2nd youngest (getting bumped out of the stroller by a few months) with the shortest legs of the group she had to half run to keep up but everytime I looked down there she was, lips perst, eyes forward. I've though of that so many times when I feel like the walks are too long or I cant make it any longer. Lips together. Keep going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment