
In about 2 and a half hours I will be on my way to the airport to board a plane for America. If you read this very soon you may confused as to why I'm a wake when you are (yeah I know this hasn't happened much at all for some of you). Well Its because I'm getting picked up a little after 3 am and decided that trying to sleep would be futile. Instead I was able to spend time with my 'turkish family' and says some last goodbyes to good friends that I have come to love so much. But now that it's late enough for those more normal people to be in bed, I can now; take a shower, clean the house, and do - of course- last minute packing.
PS
The picture doesn't really have anything to do with this but I like it and I'm not really a fan of nonphotoed entries :)
No comments:
Post a Comment