Friday, December 4, 2009

The first of many blogs on Christmas

With only a few weeks untill Chirstmas how can anyone NOT be excited? Unfortunely I forgot to pack any christmas CDs or music, save the 2 songs my sweet sister put of the CD she made me, so I've been listening to those 2 songs ('Winter wonderland' by transyberian orcastra and 'Last Christas') since the middle of August. But this weekend all that changed. I put my roommates christmas CDs on my computer and found some a great CD at a friends house; "Classic Country Christmas" Does it get much better that that? The Lord is so good to give me the litte things that remind me of home even when I'm so far away.
So merry Christmas and I hope your 'getting-ready-for-christmas' time is as happy as mine :)
Coming up on the agenda;
Christmas party,Christmas movie marathon, making christmas ornaments, and Christmas shopping!

No comments: