I believe its the same with life. Yes some days, it's great, the sun is shining and you wish you could stay here for a million years. Others, as we all know, are less than perfect. Those days that you dread, try to forget, or wish were over just a few short hours after they began. But its life. A song I just heard the other day says "sometimes you have to face the clouds to see the silver lining" and how true is that? Now don't get the wrong, I love life at the moment but not because it's perfect. Not because everything's going my way, it's not. But just as it's the dark, stormy clouds that show off the sun's shining rays. He gives us the dark stormy days to show off our blessings more. The same people who think life should be easy and fun are the one's who have sadly missed the mark on the purpose of life. If we are here only to have fun and enjoy ourselves then when the clouds do come we've lost! But just think, that's not the reason at all! In my favorite book it says "I came so that you may have life and have it abundantly." No where in there does it say ' I bring a good life, a happy, carefree life' No, He says 'I bring you life' plain and simple. We may not like it. We may wonder why we're going through certain days but with Him at my side I can look for the silver lining, the purpose. True He may never relieve it to me but it's definitely worth trying.
No comments:
Post a Comment