Friday, February 5, 2010

Yeah, I know I've already blogged once this morning.


I'm realizing just how much gets done before I wake up in the morning. I'm not really a morning person and would much rather stay up till 12 and wake up around 9:30 but this morning I was being 'mom' around here, since my mom had to go out of town for the weekend. I woke up at 6am so that I could get Sister 1 up and headed in the general direction of getting dressed and ready for school. Once she was up I didn't have anything I had to do until 8 when Sister 2 got up. I'm still a little amazed at this so here's a list of things I did today before my usual hour to get my sleepy head out of bed;
Made and ate both oatmeal and tea, blogged, knit a hat (ok not a whole one), edited pictures, caught up on MLIA, facebook, and emails. Thought about doing homework (decided against it), filled the dishwasher, woke up 2 sisters on time, and got dressed all before 8am... Maybe I'd get more done if I did this more often? Or maybe not...... I dont think I'll try it.

No comments: