Thursday, February 11, 2010

"And we woke up to a world of white!"

Monday morning I was awoken at 5 am by a text message. Since my phone keeps beeping every few minutes until you do something to it I looked at it long enough to see "University of yada yada yada Has been canceled due to bad weather." That was enough for me. I turned right over and slept another few house. When I finally woke up I looked out my window and saw white. It turns out that our 'possibility of snow' gave us 4 inches! It was beautiful and perfect for snowballs, snowmen, pictures and everything else. B and I took a walk with the dog late morning and took some pictures. The Lord is such an unexplainable artist to make it all look so beautiful, the trees, the roads, cars, the colors. Its overwhelming.
Later I went over to a friends house for a snowball fight then home for warm slippers and a lazy day. We didn't get much more snow that night so schools were for the most part up and running the next day. Even if it was just one day, it was wonderful!

No comments: