Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Such a Wonderful Wednesday!

Today was an especially nice day. I woke up in probably the most perfect way possible; My room was warm and sunny, I dozed off and on a few times and finally got out of bed when I smelled strudel muffins coming out of the oven! I had only one class today and, since we'd just taken a test, He gave them back and went over the answers. I laughed when I got mine back because right above my grade (which I was also pleased about) was a smiley! Now I wouldn't have been this shocked if it'd been my young spanish professor, who's a girl. But this man... well....He's very sciencey. I like him as a Landforms prof. but well.. He teaches an intro. to geomorphology class and it's apparent. Anyways...giving out smileys and, I later learned, frowny faces wasn't what I had expected, to say the least :). After class I went home to a very quiet house then after lunch with my mom to my babysitting job.
Only after a wonderful night of choir practice at church and hanging out with friends after they got out of youthgroup did I remember my spanish homework due the next day ( probably atleast 12 online worksheets) or the spanish exam I have at 9 am tomorrow morning.....

** Thanks goes out to mommy for helping with my homework, and my Savior for giving me a wonderful, stress free day.

No comments: