Monday, April 30, 2012

One more final before I see Daddy!!

I still have one final to take tomorrow morning but it's taking everything I have to actually study for it. I keep telling myself it wont be to hard but in reality, I'm over it! I'm ready to pack up the rest of my room, load up my car and get home! As I sit on my bed looking at my notes and looking out the window I keep seeing all these parents moving their children out. It's been like this all weekend. It's not that I wish my parents had come, I understand they have things to attend to but wouldn't think twice before coming if I needed them too. I just can't wait to see them. I miss my whole family but right now I especially miss my daddy. All these dads moving people out makes me so impatient to see mine. I can do this. Only 30 hours.....
Hopefully I'll be able to adequately study and pass my last final between now and then.
(This picture was from a few years ago but it's one of my favorites of us together because it reminds me of fun times hanging out by the river and how silly he was being that night. I love you daddy!)

No comments: