This week has been interesting because it's final's week as well as time to move out of the dorms. Oh joy! I am excited. I'm looking forward to seeing my family. I'm excited about starting my summer job. I'm looking forward to being an RA next year and decorating my new room. I'm looking forward to being finished with finals and on to summer!!!
However, I'm not really looking forward to moving out. In case you haven't had the opportunity to discover this first hand, I'll let you in on a little known - yet always suspected - phenomenon. Things in dorm rooms ; clothes, papers, shoes, odds and ends, all multiply like rabbits!!! I swear I didn't move all this in last August. Where did it all come from?!?
I have yet to begin packing. I still have one final to study for and take before heading North. I have begun thinking about it though. I'm leaving some items in storage down here so I'm trying to figure out what needs to stay here and what needs to go home, or be given away....
My roommate moved out this afternoon. Once she was packed up and checked out she was gone. As she was walking out to go home for the summer I was walking out to go to a birthday dinner for a friend. So it didn't really sink in that she was gone gone until I came back. I dragged my feet coming up because I was dreading the idea of sitting in a quiet room that echos and has such a sad lonely looking side. Every thing's gone!
No comments:
Post a Comment