Tuesday, April 3, 2012

All (most) Nighter

Yesterday I worked out for the first time in ages! I've been sick all semester and since I'm not a fan of working out anyway it's been close to 4 months since I've seen any sort of physical exercise. Yesterday, however, I got the urge to run! For those of you who know me know that this doesn't come often- like maybe twice a year. Anyway, long story short, I worked out and it felt pretty good, in that feel-awful-at-the-time kind of way. I'm not sure if that got more adrenaline that usual flowing or what but I wasn't able to get to sleep until after 3 am!!! This morning was registration day for next year so at 5 am I was up again to sign up for my classes and, as luck would have it, I couldn't get back to sleep before my 8 o'clock. I don't do very well on little sleep. Thankfully I've already gotten through two classes today and haven't fallen asleep yet, I'm hoping for a nap this afternoon.
Another reason I couldn't sleep may have been that some times I just get overly excited about life. I just can't wait to see what the Lord's going to do with me next! Tonight I'll find out what dorm I'll be a RA in next year. I'm looking so forward to finding out where I'll be living and who I'll be working with.

No comments: