Sunday, April 22, 2012

To my readers

Over the years I've wondered if anyone actually reads this - not in a depressing sad way, just curious. I know a friend of mine from Turkey reads it and occasionally my mom but I figured that was probably about it. Then one day I got a comment from someone I didn't know. Well that was cool!  world-map-896.jpg
Last week I found that you can look up stats, on the blogging site, of how many readers you have and I've been amazed. Some of you quiet readers are from Brazil? Russia? Norway? It makes me feel so special that people are reading this from all over the world. I hope you like it and I hope to hear from you some time. My adventures and lessons may not be life-altering for you but I hope they are an encouragement to you.
ps
I'm sorry for the lack of posts during the past week and next week or so, final exams are almost here.

1 comment:

Sara Campbell said...

I have a sitemeter...it's so weird to realize people read my blog all over the world. Why would they be interested in my lil' ol' life??? Anyway, keep up the blog. I am living my college years vicariously through you! Thanks again for our care pkg, was so sweet!