Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving part 2


On Wednesday, the last day of school before Thanksgiving holiday and Kurbann bayram, I helped the K-4 teacher with a Thanksgiving feast for her class. The night before she had me over for dinner with her family and after dinner we cooked the 'feast'. We had 'turkey' actually chicken but the kids thought it was turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, carrot sticks, bread, pumpkin pie and even cranberry sauce (which you cant usually get in Turkey).
The children LOVED it and were so excited about the whole thing even though a lot of them had no idea what thanksgiving was.
The Lord has been so good to me this year. A year when I wasn't sure what my thanksgiving would look like the Lord gave me 3 dinners. " I will supply all your needs" is so true and then some. He will supply all your needs and most of your wishes. Great is the Lord and Greatly to be praised!!

No comments: