Usually, just for kicks, I ask them how old they think I am before I answer them. Their answers are pretty funny, Oh the ages they guess. I had one girl ask if it was true that I graduated form college at 17. Really people, just think about that a sec! The rumors that start around a small school. But I love it. Never a dull moment at OIS.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
How old is Miss Missy?
"Can I ask you a question?" an 8th grader asks me at lunch today. "Sure, what?" "How old are you?" I start to laugh. That seem to be the 100 dollar question these days as OIS. I guess the students have gotten more comfortable with me and now seem to really wonder how old I am. After school today I was out side waiting with k4 and 5 when I got it again. A 5th grader and her jr. high brother came up. "Miss Minor, are you really **?" " yes...?" " See I told you!!!!" she tells her brother. " he wouldn't believe me". Apparently its not just the 8th grade girls wondering. The little ones don't really care but I've been repeatedly asked by most everyone from 4th or 5th grade up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment