
This weekend I became suddenly ill saturday night and had to stay in bed all day sunday with a fever. When I'm sick there's one place in the world that I want to be and one person I want with me. Well, needless to say nether of those are in Ankara at the moment. But when I turned over my wants to the Lord He opened my eyes to all the love and care I was getting here. One friend brought over chicken noodle soup (which has to be home made over here.. no cans), another friend brought be cough medicine and a thermometer, My roomie saved me a plate of food from her 'indian feast' she and some friends made, fixed me hot tea and wrote me a sweet note that I found this morning.
Thankfully when I woke up this morning my temp. had gone back to normal and, save a sore throat and a cough I'm feeling a lot better. Please keep me in your prayers though, I have another busy weekend coming up not to mention I need to get back to my duties at school. God is so good.
No comments:
Post a Comment