Monday, June 1, 2015
Piano Recital
I was in my first recital in at least 5 years! One of the piano teachers asked if I'd be willing to learn a song and accompany one of the students. It was really fun having something to practice for again, I'd forgotten how great it is to play with a piano instead of playing alone!
A week before the recital Mrs P asked if I'd come to the students lesson to practice with her. It wasn't until I walked did I find out who I got to play with! I'm glad it was E :)
Two of my students were playing in the recital (recital #1 for little E) and three others came to watch big sisters perform. I love getting to see my students outside of school and I think the like it too.
S came to watch his sister but knew that E, S, and I were also playing. He told his mom he wanted to bring flowers to all the ladies he knew in the recital.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment