Thursday, June 4, 2015

Birthday Everyday pt 3: Tuesday

Back in August each staff member chooses a birthday to be in charge of; get a card for everyone to sign and bring a treat. Since my birthday was over the weekend I could choose when I wanted to celebrate. I had signed up for Monday but B, the girl who'd signed up to 'do my birthday', was taking her class on a field trip Monday and asked if it'd be ok to celebrate Tuesday morning instead. I told her that people who bring me treats can do it whenever they'd like!

Tuesday morning I was sang to and presented with a beautiful plate of cupcakes! They were decorated with tiny balls of yarn and knitting needles, looks like she knows me well!
Since my class has been turning 6 this year B thought I should too. I also received the sweetest cards and was told that I'm exactly 1/2 the age of another staff member, 'Is it even legal for you to have a job yet?!?!?!' 

No comments: