Saturday, May 9, 2015

Eskesihire

This week we had Thursday off for Children's day, a National holiday celebrated with parades, school programs, and weird clowns giving balloons to children. Some friends and I used out holiday to try out the fast train and visit a different city for the day. Through my brief research, during snack and recess this week, I found that 'unless you're interested in cement mixing or minerals, there really isn't anything to do in Eskesihire'. I'm not into either of those and I kind of agreed with the website when I saw the city.
However, we weren't expected much and enjoyed walking around, exploring new sights and sampling some coffee and CiBorek, a local food only served in this city.
It was the perfect day off; wandering, no agenda or schedule except our train departure times, and lots of time to talk, laugh, and catch up on life.

No comments: