Springtime is all around me and I'm loving it! It seems like everywhere I look things are coming to life; sidewalks are being redone (possibly more political than Springish), flower are blooming, buildings are being repainted, and apartment managers are fixing things. The weather has been
beautiful lately and this afternoon I enjoyed sitting in the park reading for hours. Just when I'd think it was getting too hot a cool breeze came through to cool things off. Also, thanks to the better weather, the dogs are happier which makes my walks happier and less stressful.
Last week I went out for a walk after dinner and just wanted to take it all in; the sunset, the wonderful weather, people walking about. It's like everyone is awake again and ready to enjoy the pretty days before things get too hot. I had that everything's-right-with-the-world feeling and even helped a street dog as I went smilingly on my way.
I love Springtime here!
No comments:
Post a Comment