Today was Super-hero Day and the whole school (4 year olds to seniors) came decked out in Superhero attire for the start of Spirit week.
I didn't dress up for Superhero Day, but I did lead the Green Ninja, Indiana Jones, and some sort of star-wars hero out during a pre-school fire alarm.
I didn't dress up for Superhero Day, but I did comfort a crying Tinkerbell when her finger was stepped on.
I didn't dress up for Superhero Day, but I did help two 'Super-girl's tie their capes a few dozen times each.
I didn't dress up for Superhero Day, but I did but I did clean up a policeman with a bloody nose, with some help from Mr Incredibles.
I didn't dress up for Superhero Day, but I did save Zorro from Spiderman during recess.
I didn't dress up for Superhero Day, but I did save Super Girl's newly lost tooth from being lost in her backpack.
I didn't dress up for Superhero Day, but I did help Spiderman keep his cover by fixing his mask.
I didn't dress up for Superhero Day, but I did give some hugs, lamented spilled lunches, and awarded stickers to some truly Super kids. And loved every minute of it.
1 comment:
You were the superhero! Favorite post of the year!!!
Post a Comment