As I sit playing 'Bubble Popper" and relaxing and hour before my final I realize this is how I want to be when the Lord comes back. Not frantically rushing about trying to do everything I can before that but calming waiting on him because I know I'm ready.
For Finals, it's gotten to the time where I feel ready and now I only have to wait until it's time to take it. Studying more now wouldn't really do any good and I've already looked over my notes for the last time.
This is how I want to be when the Lord come to take me home with him forever. Not sitting here knitting and relaxing because I'm lazy but because I'm confident it what's happened up to this point. I cant spend my time rushing about doing things so that God will realize how great I am and how much I've done for him, none of that's worth a thing. I'll wait patiently knowing that he'll see me as a perfect, spotless lamb. Not because of anything I've done but because of what he's done for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment