Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Break: Finals Coffee House

Christmas Break has been hectic and busy to say the least. I should probably break it up some so people will actually read this so I'll start with Final's Coffee House.
Final's coffee house put on my my church and something I look forward to at the end of each semester. Students who come home work, like me, work hard to make free coffee and breakfast foods to serve hungary Memphis students who are studying hard for their finals. It's every night for the first 3 or 4 days of break but it's totally worth it! I enjoy the kitchen best and that's where I was this time. I cooked pound after pound of beacon while catching up with friends and taste testing a few biscuits.
I must have cooked no less than 15 pounds of beacon. A few days later I realized I was dreaming about cooking it and checking to see if it was cooked fully or not. If things go as usually I probably wont even see another piece until next year. I'm ok with that.

No comments: