As I mentioned before this break has been busy. One main reason was that grandmother, fondly known as Bubboo to her grandchildren, was in the hospital for the first part of it and then passed away the 18th of December. I'm happy for her being able to spend her first Christmas with Jesus, celebrating with the Angels and my grandfather. I'm also glad that she's not suffering anymore and it fully free and capable, in her new body, to run and jump and praise her savior without any worries, pills, or restrictions. She had a long life of almost 92 years and was ready to go to her eternal home.
On the other hand though, I'll miss her. I wish her back if I could but I am sad she's not just a phone call away to tease and joke with when I'm working out at the HeathPlex.
Thankfully my aunts, uncle, and cousins were able to come in town to see her before she passed away and they stayed in town for the funeral. We had a sweet time shearing memories and reminiscing with each other over dinner or food people were kind enough to drop by with.
No comments:
Post a Comment