Monday, December 19, 2011

Is it bad that I'm already looking forward to Martin Luther King day? Only 28 days!!! Why, you may ask, am I looking so forward to it? Because the next few weeks seem to be going crazy and I'm looking forward to have time to catch my breath.
My mind is spinning with things I need to get done this week, before Christmas, as well as things that need to be done before I go to Ukraine. Also there are some things I wanted or needed to do before going back to school so now those need to be done before Ukraine too! Where did this break go!?!? I didn't feel so overwhelmed until I realized how many real days I have left to do things. For instance, I need to make Lances Christmas present but I cant do that until I get the machine from Ruth, Tuesday night, but I still haven't gotten his size or the fabric. Maybe I'll use the ones he brings as a pattern and just wait and make them then. This is what I keep thinking: One week until Christmas, then 2 days until Ukraine, and basically no days until the beginning of next semester. I also need to find a summer Job.....New thought: If they did want an interview, when would I make it?!?!
I guess this week would have been crazy regardless but add to it family coming in town and a funeral/wake that will probably last most of Wednesday, from getting ready to clean up, and there goes a good portion of it.
Lord help me not to get too stressed about it and enjoy this time you've given me at home with my family.
Now I suppose I'll try to check things off my todo list and maybe go to bed..... It''s 2 am.....

No comments: