So I'm home free .. right? But no... Tonight when I attempted to register It now tells me that I have to turn in a health form. Health form!?!? Why didn't I hear about needing this months ago? Cant I please go back to a country of no health forms or classes? But no, Just as I was reminded of earlier I know and will choose to trust that the Lord will use this for His glory and my good. Thank you Lord for such blessings.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
And this is the beginning of college?
Monday morning I started what I though would be a rather simple endeavor; Signing up for college classes. But oh how wrong I was. Monday I called one office then another and was finally told that I needed to talk to my advisor. "Ok, but um... who's that?" " You don't know?" " No, I've been out of the country and have no idea who my advisor is." So she looks it up and tells me who to call. I called once; Busy. I called again; Busy. Over and over; still busy. This morning I tried again. busy again. ' Wow, poor lady she's really busy!' I was thinking by now. Finally I found another name and number and tried her. I tried her a few times and finally left a message. With the deadline coming up I prayed, ' Lord you're over this and You know what classes I need to be in. Thy will Lord.' Around 4 this afternoon I got a call. It was my advisor who, in about a minute, cleared my account so that I could sign up for classes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment