HE is good. I have so many things to look forward to and the more I think about it the more I see just how much He's been before me guarding, guiding, and smoothing out my way. I cant wait to see what this step will lead to in the grand trail of life.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Rain and other thoughts
It rained off and on all day yesterday and I loved it! Thankfully God waited until Ben and I got to school before sending the downpour, It was lovely. I've missed rainstorms, walking in it, driving in it, sleeping to the sound of it and even watching it. I took Ben to the front doors and we watched it for about 15 minutes. I think he really enjoyed it almost as much as me. But as much as I miss and love the rain I'm not really looking forward to seeing it this weekend. I'm going to Istanbul for a marathon Sunday morning and unfortunately when I checked the weather its supposed to rain in Istanbul from now until tuesday. Oh well.. I'm excited in spite of the impending rain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment