Friday, October 2, 2009

Figs

So I'm hanging out in the school office the other day helping the secretary when I see a strange fruit. 
I asked her what it is and she says "it's a fig haven't you had this before?" "well no," i said, " I haven't" with that she goes on to wash and peel it for me.

Since I'm still not really sure what to do with it she very sweetly opens up and hands it to me, and says to eat it.. It looks kinda crazy on the inside but I'll try it.

Hmm.... well.... hmmm.... I LIKE IT!!!!!! 
So I really like figs now, and after my experience at school I went to Makro and bought myself some figs and have greatly enjoyed eating them.

And here ends another 'day in the life' as I'm trying new things and thanking the Lord that He's brought me to a place in life where I'm willing to totally trust Him and try things that I wouldn't have before, even things as common in the states as a fig. 

No comments: