This weekend I surprised my family by coming home for a visit! One of my sisters was on the Homecoming court for her highschool (2nd time!!!!) so Roomie and I hopped in the car after my Physics test and headed to Memphis. I had decided I'd go for sure Wednesday night but it's crazy how hard it was keeping that secret. I'd tried to keep my mom thinking I was starting a good study weekend but as soon as I hit I-240 she called. " Oh hey mom, I'm just sitting here talking to my roommate..." 10 minutes later I knocked on the front door. It was so fun hearing screams coming from upstairs as my sisters saw my car out the window. I was swept up by Seb who hugged me off my feet and kept asking "Are you really here?!?!?"
Friday night we got to see my beautiful sister get escorted by Daddy out on the field. She looked great, did wonderfully and I was so proud of her.

After the game I got to hang out with my other little sister and her friends at a Sweet Sixteen birthday party she was helping host at our house. There was so much laughing, pizza, and candy and over all a great time.
Though it was a really quick trip it was so nice seeing my family. Now I cant
wait for fall break next weekend!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment