Sunday I had a Terrible-Horrible-No-Good-Very-Bad Morning. The whole day was not bad because I had a nice afternoon and a great evening but the morning was not very good. I guess I went to bed kinda cranky Saturday night after trying to do an assignment for a teacher who isn't very nice so I woke up Sunday in a bit of a bad mood. This was intensified when, while washing my face, still in the process of waking up, I hit my head of the sink. By 9:30 at church I was about to cry. By the time I got out of church I was about to cry and laugh because it was getting ridiculous how many things could go wrong! I kept trying to count my blessing but I felt that every time I counted one it popped! I got to the Caf for lunch and the entree line was out to the scanners. After waiting a few minutes my good friend came up and asked what was wrong. I tried not to spill it all but I told her I was having an awful day. About this time I decided that food wasn't worth it so I grabbed a side salad and some pretzels and tried to find a table. My sweet friends, who'd just finished eating and needed to study, waved over from an empty table and said they'd like to sit with me. I was so thankful for good friends. They didn't sit there and ask me how awful things had been or why I was so upset they just talked, and made me laugh.
LIke I said the rest of the day was great. I got to finished up studying then get dressed up and go to dinner and a movie with some friends. I'm so thankful that the Lord has blessed me with such good friends. I'm also thankful that it was only a Terrible-Horrible-No-Good-Very-Bad Morning, not day :)
1 comment:
Hope you have a good week!!! Love and hugs from Turkey!!!
Post a Comment