Saturday, May 14, 2011

Part 2: What I AM to do in life.

Later on that afternoon, after I'd gotten some fresh air and was able to even think about eating again, we went to the library to print something off. While Ruth was using the computers and printing her things I amused myself by looking at the books shelved near by. At once I was excited and had the desire to read the all. I'd stumbled on (well, been led to) the children's book section! As I pursed the shelves of books I realized that I really was cut out for teaching elementary school. Though most people wouldn't have looked twice at the section I was excited by them and longed to pull them all out and start reading them.
That night I couldn't help but thank the Lord for reassuring me of the path I'm following. Encouraging me and reminding me that just as not everyone is excited about DCing INTs or watching surgeries all day, there are also only some that enjoy spending our days with Miss Bendergarden's kindergarden or discussing what happens when you give mice cookies or take them to school. But I do.

No comments: