At the end of this week I went up to visit my sister. Her last day of class, before finals, was friday and since it was just presentations, I went with her. Ruth's in nursing school so the presentations we listened to went in depth (for me)into all sorts of medical subjects. By the end of the first presentation I'd decide I had NOT bad a bad decision. There were pictures, it was 8 am, I was wearing a jacket, he kept talking, and suddenly I didn't feel so well. I took off my jacket, took a deep breathe and prayed that it would pass and it did. After a bit I got over most of what they were talking about and only a few terms made me shiver. But even if I'm still not sure what to do for preeclampsia or how to check for this or that, I did learn that nursing was NOT for me. I'll leave that up to Ruth and Momma to help me when I'm sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment