Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Break!

One thing I love about breaks is having time for the things I usually put off 'Till I have time.' If you've read my blog for a while you've probably seen something about my "Saturday lists". I used to make lists of all sorts of things I didn't have time to do during the week and when Saturday came around I'd pull out my 'Saturday list' and get things done. Things like; cooking, cleaning, organizing, making things, doing something fun... Though I don't still make an actual list anymore I do enjoy using breaks as a time to do things that would be on my list (if I'd actually make it!).
One thing that is always on my list is knitting. I love looking up knew projects but usually don't have much time to try them during school. During breaks, on the other hand, I do have time, especially when staying home with a sister who just got her wisdom teeth out! I would use the quiet mornings or afternoon (while Icing sore mouths) to try out the projects I've found recently.
Here are some of the things I made over break:

Socktopus!

Baby Booties

Spring Flower Halter
I love time like this when I can recharge and make fun things with the talents and gift's HE's given me!

1 comment:

Epiphany said...

I LOVE teh socktapus!!!!!