There are certain things I never think about until my first day home after being a way for a while. For instance when I got home for spring break yesterday. My bed is so comfy! The shower's so nice (I can actually turn around in it!). And I realized why I have so many flannel Pajama pants. This house is freezing! My dad likes it this way and I guess everyone else has gotten used to it but I didn't realize just how cold it was until I was putting on my light cotton pajama pants. At school I've been wearing these for a while and even recently I've been kicking off one of my blankets but get back home and man!!! I grabbed my sweats and slept in them. Now that drawer full of flannel makes a lot more since. But in hind sight I should have kept most of them here!!!
Oh well, enough about Pajamas. It's so wonderful to be back to sisters and parents, home cooked food, real couches and homey kitchens, and friends and family I haven't seen in so long. I am so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment