Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Is it break yet?"

I am so ready for spring break. Yesterday I had 2 big tests and in my mind as soon as I finished those I'd be home free!!! Unfortunately my mind wasn't thinking about my history test I have today. After getting out of my tests wednesday I wasted some time around my room before starting to study again. The problem is that my mind keep switching over to break mode before school actually does. I'm so ready to be home I cannot wait. Just think, a whole week of not having anything I have to do! I'm looking forward to sister time, cooking, reading, and relaxing. All I can think about it everything I want to do before I leave Friday; clean, pack, laundry, vacuum... I keep reminding myself that after my test today I can do them!!! And after note-taking in a class tomorrow, I'm off!!!! Now back to studying history before my test. I can do this.

No comments: