Amazingly it's that time again. The time of meeting advisors, figuring, configuring, and reconfiguring class schedules and plan B schedules. Then, finally, the 5 am wake up to sign up for classes when right when they open. This is usually followed by lots of grumpy sleepy heads in class the following day. Somehow I was able to sign up a day earlier than the other freshman but only realized this about 3:30 the afternoon before. Oh well, I was able to get into all of my preferred classes except for one, Child Psych, that I was actually really looking forward to. Though my advisor had told me to take the class, the computer system was telling me I had to take another class before it. So back to figuring and planning to try to see if there was a way to fit everything in. Unfortunately by the time I when to the office to talk to them about over-ridding the system (which is apparently what they did for others), the class was full. Oh well, Back to the drawing board to figure out what else I could take. After trying to find classes that fit within my schedule I finally decided I'd just have to buck-up and take a night class. Thankfully it's a teacher I've had and enjoy a lot. Hopefully I'll be able to take Child Psych neck semester.
Even though I may not have gotten into every class I was hoping for, I'm still thankful not to have woken up at 5am to figure this out in a sleepy stupor.
No comments:
Post a Comment