Sunday, September 5, 2010

Good, to Bad, to Worse, much, MUCH Better!!! Praise the Lord

This morning things just weren't going right. It seemed like every time I turned to do something things turned out wrong. I went to visit a church I've been wanting to visit and the early service had been canceled. I drove around till I found another and it wasn't a christian church, finally I came to one and went it, only to realize that, not only did I miss the sermon, coming in for the announcements only, but I was also much lighter skin toned than everyone else in the building. Oh well at least those kids had someone to stare at. I decided to gas up my car on my way back and spilled gas on my foot, then on the car (apparently these don't automatically turn off). After that I attempted to go to the church near campus that I went to last week but by this time I was in the middle of times so, after a long cry I decided to start over. I showered, dressed and made my own service with the help of Choir practice CDs and 1st Evan Podcasts.
Thanks to prayers from wonderful friends and the Lord's mercy, since starting over with a shower my day's gone much better.I'm still planning on visiting that church for the evening service, and hopefully I'll only have to visit a few more before I find my new church home.
Some days I wish I didn't have so many good choices, things were easier to decide when there were only 2 churches that spoke my language in the entire city. But on the other hand.... well, it's a good thing I liked one of them ;)

Thank you Lord for turning around my day and helping me see you in all situations. ".... and lo, I am with you always, Even unto the ends of the earth"

No comments: