This summer has been great! Busy, but wonderful. I'm baby sitting everyday for different people and though most of them are around the same ages I enjoy it immensely. I'm now pretty good at the daily order of Sesame Street and can name most of the characters, can sing the theme songs to Cailou, Elmo's world, and others and have a favorite episode of Baby Einstein. We don't watch TV all day but there are some times when I thank the Lord for it; Feeding-baby-sister-time, 20-minutes-till-nap-time, and 'don't-think-about-mommy-leaving-time'. But when we're happy we're 'very very happy but when we're naughty'.... well we don't say that part. On these pretty days we've been playing lots of bubbles, talking walks and playing outside.

One day, when little sister was sick, I took the 'big boys' to the pool and an old soda fountain place for milkshakes, I think they enjoyed it.

I have only known 2 babies, well people in general, to wake up smiling. I don't know how they do it but its adorable.

No comments:
Post a Comment