Thursday, June 24, 2010

Big Ben; the clock not the baby


A couple of months ago I was looking around at a yard sale and found a 3D puzzle of the Notra Dame Cathedral. I'd always wanted to try one so I picked it up (for $3 dollars?!?!? How could i not?) It was lots of fun and I really enjoyed making it.
A few weeks ago I went to another Yard sale and they had..... You guessed it, A 3D puzzle, this one of Big Ben!
The clock, not this cutie ;)
It took longer than the 1st for 2 reasons; A) Because I've been working everyday and B) because the whole thing, save the base, roof and clock faces, is the same color. Another challage was that some of the stickers were coming off of the pieces, Thankfully not all of them were like that.
Finally I had all the peices together and just had to figure out how to put those together.

I had taken some 'during' shots for a potential blog about it and at times wondered if I'd ever need them. But I kept on and finally finished it!

No comments: