Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Special Day.

Ok, I know I kinda summed up May in my last post but the last day of May was pretty important in my mind ;) Not only was it Memorial day (US national holiday) it was also my birthday. Momma made a wonderful breakfast of Grits, biscuits and beacon. We opened gifts and had a lazy day before going to the pool to hang out in the afternoon. Latter that night the college group had a memorial day pool party and cook out. When it was starting to break up some friends decided to go take me to 'Gibson's donuts' {Maybe the best donut place ever... ;)} for my birthday. It was so nice hanging out with friends, talking and enjoying each other's company. As I lay sleepily in bed last night I smiled and thought of the wonderful day the Lord had blessed me with. This morning I was pretty tried and sunburned and rethought the day but seriously I wouldn't have had it any other way. The thoughtful Text messages, Facebook posts, and people who remembered me. Thanks for Lord for showing me how loved I am.

No comments: