Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Princess Cake

My grandparents always seem to know just how to make birthdays special. One way was at Sunday lunch, they celebrated Betsy and my birthdays by letting us decided on what we'd be having. Betsy and I had talked about it and decided that I'd choose most of the lunch and she'd do whatever with the cake. We had a great lunch before my grandmother brought out our cake. She always makes yummy ones but I wasn't sure what it'd look like. So I was wondering; would it be chocolate or yellow cake? chocolate icing? out names written on it or flowers? Well, she and Betsy hit the spot with this one;
A princess cake!! Just like the ones she made when were were turning about 6 or 7. Though most people my age probably would NOT have liked it, I loved it!!!

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

Aww happy birthday!