Youth group started yesterday and I really enjoyed that too. Though its still a little hard to figure out my place, student? teacher?awkward
middle ground? hmm yeah i think that one? :) I really like it. Its been great to be able to share things that I've learned with the students and also be able to learn from the other teachers who have been where I am (kinda).

My days are so filled with joys and blessing that some days it just goes over the top! This
week has been filled with those days. On monday or tuesday I got a package form my momma, the next da
y I got a fun-filled package from Ashley with lots of pink, hello kitty, and Get Smart dvds!!!! The next day I got two letters from home (leave it to turkish mail to get a letter sent august 20th and
one from september 5th go arrive the same day). As the school secretary who give me my mail said, ' you have so many people to love you in america" and I do.. I really appreciate all the thought and prayers.
Even though I love my new life here sometimes I just wish I could visit memphis for a weekend. I love to hear about the 'normal, everyday' things going on with you and would love to have an email to see how you're doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment