
I know I haven't blogged here in quite some time but nothing too overly exciting has happened. But here are a few things that have been going on;
I got to watch ( via LiveStats) the Ole Miss vs. Memphis game. It wasn't that I cared to watch it play by play but I miss the south and that was a way I could feel a little closer to friends, fall football games, the Grove, and memphis.
This weekend was pretty quiet but was a well needed rest. I slept in saturday morning then did some house work and cooked a wonderful lunch with my roommate. It was very good, potatoes au gratin and tortellini with white sauce. Latter saturday night a friend came to stay with us, as she does most saturdays, and we made zucchini bread and had a fun hang-out chill night.
I got to watch ( via LiveStats) the Ole Miss vs. Memphis game sunday night. I really enjoyed it and figured out that livestats are as boring as they sometimes look. It wasn't that I cared to watch it play by play but I miss the south and that was a way I could feel a little closer to friends, fall football games, the Grove, and memphis.I somehow contrived a cold over the weekend and am now rather stuffy and uncomfortable. I feel bad for my roommate because I keep sniffling and its driving me crazy i can only imagine how she's feeling about me right now.
School's still going well and keeps my days starting early and staying busy, but I'm really enjoying it a lot ( especially when the children have birthday and bring cake to a class were I'm working :) ) Thanks for the prayers and support you all give me. I really appreciate you a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment