I apologize for the lack of pictures but I think if I wait for them I wont end up posting for at least another month.
Anyway, today was an exciting day: The first day of Ballet class! For the past month (ever since the sign up sheet went home to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd graders) I've gotten this question daily (including on the weekends!) 'When does ballet start?' or 'Is it Ballet class yet?'. Today the day finally arrived and we got to put on those pretty, new outfits and dance. Thankfully the clothes really are a big portion of the fun because it took almost half the class for everyone to change clothes. Next week we'll change in the upstairs bathrooms where there's more stalls.
Personally I was also excited. I didn't realize how much I missed dancing, ballet especially, until I pulled out my own new tights and slipped on my old, well-loved ballet shoes. During college I had plenty of dancing opportunities (I've probably written about them on there somewhere) but the past year and a half has been pretty void of dancing. I was glad to be back in it and the girls in the class for very glad to twirl and dance.
Here's to a great year of Ballet class!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment