Friday, October 18, 2013

Life

The past few weeks have flown by! I can't believe it's already time for final projects before we spend the last 6 weeks of school observing/teaching mini lessons in the schools. In so many ways it seems like seems like I should still be taking core classes and answering the far-off question of what I want to do while in college.
The past few weeks have had their share of ups and downs, a few relaxing evening and many stressful days. However, I've made it through. The Lord has proved himself over and over as my strength even when I fight to do things on my own.
Today I finished and turned in my student teacher application packet and feel so.... What do I feel? In many ways I'm relieved, all the paper work is finished, the essay is written/proofed/edited/rewritten, the background is checked and I'm ready to go! However, it's also scary to think that very soon I will be finished with the training process and will graduate!!! Am I ready? Will I succeed? Can I do this?
I'm reminded of how far the Lord has brought me and his promise that he will never leave. He's begun this work in me and in my heart I'm confident he will continue it. Hopefully my head will soon become confident in that promise as well.
Here's an unrelated picture of my friends and I as flowers at the fair

No comments: