I could tell that summer was coming to an end. There was 'that smell' in the air and a cool breeze blew. I could also tell it was coming to an end because I was leaving my summer babysitting job for the last day. I gave back the key, returned the booster seat I've had in my car all summer to the family, and said my last goodbyes. I received a sweet "We'll miss you" card from the children and felt a bit sentimental as I backed out of the drive-way for the last time.
As a final finished-with-a-summer-of-babysitting act I bought myself a cute (not quite so protective) phone case. Now that my phone wont be around as many pools and sticky fingers I think it's safe to take the life-proof case off and have something a bit for fun and grown up! (Lets hope this doesn't backfire on me)
No comments:
Post a Comment