Sunday, February 12, 2012

This weekend some friends and I got together for a Dollar-store Craft night. It was lots of fun. The rules were we could only spend $5 on the craft. Here's some of what we came up with:
My items were: Tea bags, ribbon, a package of gift bows, and clothes pens. I also grabbed some cardboard and some old book pages from my room. Here's what I turned out!
Some other crafts turned into a beach mug and a vase of long-lasting flowers!

On of my friends is an RA. She was on call this weekend so she couldn't leave campus at night so we all pitched in a bought her one item. Here's what she had to work with: A 4-pack of glass bowls, a package of gift ribbon, a Mardi Gras mask, and a green wig/headband.
I was rather skeptical of what she'd find to do with all that but we were all amazed at what she came up with!When I got back to my room I added the colorful Emergen-C packets my mom sent me. Now that they're out of the drawer and in plan sight I see them and remember to take them. Sadly though, the more I take the less colorful my wall become. As I weigh the pros and cons to taking these I enjoy the new wall decor!

1 comment:

Sara Campbell said...

You know that is so cute, you could do pictures or anything on it!!!