Especially when there was only about 30 of them in all, instead having almost 30 in each of the 30 classes!!!
Friday, February 17, 2012
So Many Little People!!!!
This semester I've been observing in a kindergarden class at the public school here in town. The way the schools are set up there's one school for Kindergarden and 1st grade, another for 2nd and 3rd, another for 4th and 5th, a separate school for 6th grade and so so on. It's deffinently been an enlightening experience for me. Having never been to school myself and having my only school experiences in a sweet, small, international school overseas, there's a lot to get used to in this large public school. Today I realized, while helping with bus duty, that there were over 700 five, six, and seven year olds in one building!!!!! I find myself zoning out and just watching at times like recess and lunch. So many little people!!! I'm enjoying it very much but it does make me miss these little ones all the more. 
Especially when there was only about 30 of them in all, instead having almost 30 in each of the 30 classes!!!
Especially when there was only about 30 of them in all, instead having almost 30 in each of the 30 classes!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment