*** I was going to add pictures to this but I cant seem to remember to upload them so here's the post without anything fun to look at.
This morning I awoke to the sound of dripping. The sun is out and is melting all the pretty snow. It's still pretty cold but some of the snow drips in big droplets off the branches and roofs. It's a pleasant sound though a little sad knowing that the snow will soon be gone. The other not quite so pleasant noise that woke me was the ringing of my cell phone. Apparently it's time to get back to school again because people are noticing that I'm not back yet. It's nice to be missed but not quite enough to back me happy to be leaving family. But the time has come. I'm mostly packed up but in a minute I'll start packing last-minutes items and double checking closets and laundry baskets for what I need to take back.
School was not canceled again today so i suppose I should get back to school before I miss too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment