Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mailroom Surprise!

This afternoon I went to a study session for my HIstory final that's tomorrow. On my way out I decided to go check my mail box and I found I had mail!!!! A letter from my momma, a Christmas card from my tribes' Beau (4 guys who serve us and are generally everyone's 'beau'), and a blue slip!!! I was so excited to get a card from home but also to get the slip. That meant that I had a package waiting for me in the mail room. Thankfully I was within the hours it's opened so I went in to get my package. I was so excited I opened it in the mailroom so that the guy working there could see it. This is what I got! .
My sweet Auntie and Uncle had sent me a mini Christmas tree covered in candy for Christmas and to encourage me during finals. I ran back to show my roommate (who LOVES christmas) and we put it up in our room.
After an afternoon of studying and looking at my new christmas tree and the Beau's thoughtful Christmas card I watched the Grinch with my roommate and am now about to fall asleep, very happily, looking at christmas lights. I may have taken my first final today and still have 6 more to go but it's a good day and I'm so blessed in SO many ways!
Merry Christmas!!!